Solopress, the UK’s fastest growing online commercial printers, are hiring! We’re currently looking for experienced Guillotine Operators to work in our busy Print Finishing department.
- Must be able to operate guillotines – experience in the print industry is essential
- Flexible attitude, willing to work with the team to get the job completed
- Must be literate and numerate in order to be able to understand the instructions for each print job (but qualifications not essential)
- Must be computer literate to be able to operate computer applications in order to carry out daily work
- Ability to learn and operate other print finishing machinery as new equipment is installed
- Perform operator maintenance of guillotine equipment
- Help maintain a high level of safety, cleanliness and organisation around the workplace
- Comply with all company and HSE Health & Safety rules
- To abide by and support our company’s ISO 9000/ISO 14001 and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Quality Management Systems (QMS)
These are full-time roles based at the Solopress premises in Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
To apply for the position of Guillotine Operator, please e-mail your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please don’t phone or write to us regarding your application. No enquiries from recruitment agencies. Thank you.