Solopress, the UK’s fastest growing online commercial printers, are hiring! We’re currently looking for an experienced Dispatch Co-ordinator – preferably from within the print industry – to work in our busy dispatch and deliveries department.
Ideally, you will have experience of working in the dispatch control room of a transport or printing company. You must be PC literate, have great communication skills and be able to provide flawless customer service at all times.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and e-mail software
- Competent in data entry on in-house database system (FileMaker)
- Excellent customer care
- Excellent communicator both on the telephone and through e-mails
- Good eye for detail, spotting potential issues
- Ability to maintain composure and work effectively under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Must be flexible and willing to stay until all the jobs have been delivered
- Previous dispatch experience required
- Customer service experience desired
- Previous experience in the print industry preferred
This is a full-time role based at the Solopress premises in Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
To apply for the position of Dispatch Co-ordinator, please e-mail your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please don’t phone or write to us regarding your application. No enquiries from recruitment agencies. Thank you.