Solopress, the UK’s fastest growing online commercial printers, are hiring! We’re currently looking for an experienced Customer Services/Sales Support officer – preferably from within the print industry.
- A naturally polite, helpful and tactful person, you will also have excellent problem solving and communication skills (both spoken and written English)
- Has previously worked within sales services and the printing industry
- Friendly personality to effectively deal with all customer calls and e-mails – investigating, logging and responding to queries as appropriate
- Ability to speak positively and enthusiastically about Solopress, our products and our services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
- Great time management, highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Computer literature – good working knowledge of how to operate databases and e-mails
- To work as part of a team to achieve the departmental standards
- Provide management with reports as required
This is a full-time role based at the Solopress premises in Southend-on-Sea, Essex.
To apply for the position of Customer Services/Sales Support officer, please e-mail your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Please don’t phone or write to us regarding your application. No enquiries from recruitment agencies. Thank you.