Our Top 5 round-up of this week’s cool stuff for graphic designers includes PANTONE colour coded stairs and the new collective artwork project from Adobe and Red Bull. Please join the Google+ circle at http://gplus.to/RikHaynes for lots more design news and tips… every day!
1. Apartment 34 showcase | PANTONE colour coded stairs!
“Stairs are a difficult and oft-neglected part of a home…”
2. Creative Bloq news | Adobe & Red Bull want your help creating world’s biggest artwork
“Adobe and Red Bull announce an exciting new collective project that will make art history…”
3. Creative Bloq showcase | Tim Easley’s typographic business cards
“Designer and illustrator Tim Easley has produced these beautifully designed business cards that showcase his typographic talent…”
4. Designspiration showcase | Make Shift magazine cover
5. graphics.com news | Topaz B&W effects Adobe Photoshop plugin updated
“The plugin adds to its abilities to create detailed and stylised black-and-white image enhancements, as well as historically-accurate looks…”
Solopress.com print business cards, leaflets, brochures, posters, stickers and lots more. To receive our free printing sample pack, please use this online order form or call us on 01702 460047.
Have Your Say
Do you have any design tips or links that you’d like to share with our growing community of print designers? Please scroll down this page to the ‘Leave a Reply’ box below and post your message (you can also comment via the Facebook box)…