Our Top 5 round-up of this week’s cool stuff for graphic designers includes the United Nations sustainable design initiative and geometric animal illustrations. Please join the Google+ circle at http://gplus.to/RikHaynes for lots more design news and tips… every day!
1. Creative Bloq feature | How sustainable design can save the world
“The United Nations wants all our designs to be sustainable…”
2. Computer Bloq showcase | Web logos reimagined as vintage Japanese SLR camera designs
“The Made in Japan project reimagines famous online brands through the prism of 70s and 80s SLR camera designs…”
3. Designspiration showcase | Collection of geometric type animal illustrations
4. Design Week showcase | Tesco juice packaging from Parker Williams
“Parker Williams has created designs for the Tesco Juice Bar range…”
5. It’s Nice That showcase | Meet Swiss font foundry Grilli Type and their excellent collection of faces
“Independent Swiss font foundry Grilli Type haven’t been around for all that long…”
Solopress.com print business cards, leaflets, brochures, posters, stickers and lots more. To receive our free printing sample pack, please use this online order form or call us on 01702 460047.
Have Your Say
Do you have any design tips or links that you’d like to share with our growing community of print designers? Please scroll down this page to the ‘Leave a Reply’ box below and post your message (you can also comment via the Facebook box)…