The person who creates the most entertaining video, that simply mentions Solopress.com in some way, will win the grand prize!
Deadline for entries extended until 31st August 2012.
To view, vote and comment on the videos -
Southend-on-Sea, Essex – July 6, 2012 – Solopress.com, the UK’s leading online printing company, are offering you the chance to win a massive £500 worth of Amazon.co.uk Vouchers in our special video contest. All you have to do is create a short and entertaining video about ANYTHING – as long as it mentions Solopress.com in some way.
Stuck for ideas? Well, you could…
- Bungie jump or skydive holding up a sign with Solopress.com written on it
- Wear a crazy outfit emblazoned with Solopress.com and start a conga line down your high street
- Shout out “Solopress.com” when nobody is expecting it
- Have some mates hold up a banner displaying Solopress.com in the background while you show off your best BMX or skateboard tricks
- Put a temporary Solopress.com tattoo on your arm and give blood
- Tap dance in front of a poster featuring Solopress.com
- Perform a rap about business cards or flyers with a Solopress.com shout-out
- Make up a funny joke about printing with a sticker saying Solopress.com stuck on your head
- Or you could just talk about how Solopress.com’s quick, premium quality printing really helped you out of a tough spot.
The possibilities are endless… The rest we’ll leave up to your imagination, creativity and pure genius. So what are you waiting for? The video with the most public votes cast in our blog by 1st September 2012 will win this awesome prize.
Just think of what you could buy with a whopping £500 worth of Amazon.co.uk Vouchers! Now stop daydreaming, grab your mobile phone, and start video making.
For details on how to enter the Solopress.com Video Contest please visit -
“We were inspired to launch our video contest when a customer featured Solopress.com as part of their own promotional video. It was really interesting to watch the way they reacted to their printing when they opened the box,” reveals Adam Wilson-Bowen, Solopress.com’s operations director. “Our aim with this video contest is, of course, to promote Solopress.com as a brand. We don’t want anyone to buy anything to enter our competition; we just want them to think of Solopress.com if they ever need something printed for the next day.”
Ordered Today, Delivered Tomorrow
Founded in 1999, Solopress.com are commercial printers offering a next day delivery service to anywhere in the mainland UK. We offer a comprehensive range of high quality business cards, flyers, leaflets, brochures, posters, stickers, banners, postcards, stationery and other promotional printing. Solopress.com also provide environmentally friendly alternatives, made from recycled paper and card, for every one of our products wherever possible. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.solopress.com or call us on 01702 460047.