Solopress – The UK’s fastest online printers are offering you the chance to win £200 of vouchers to spend at Solopress by beating the high score in our new FREE game app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
You’ll need a keen eye and even quicker reflexes to successfully work the conveyor belt at the busy Solopress printing factory. There’s a stack of business cards, leaflets, posters and stickers all printed and ready to go out to our customers. But only a limited time to get them all on the delivery van. Have you got what it takes to get the job done fast?
Please complete ALL of these 3 steps to enter our game play competition:
1. Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/solopress
2. Download the Solopress Game App at https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/solopress-game-app/id603493234; register your name and e-mail address in the Account section; then start playing our game and beat the high score.
3. Subscribe to our free blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/solopress to see the competition winner be announced. Hey, you’ll also want to know when we’re running our other great competitions too.
The competition ends on 31st August 2013. Please see below for the full T&Cs.
Have fun and good luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required
2. Solopress is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The competition is not open to employees or agencies of Solopress, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected directly to the competition promoter
4. Using a false name or address will result in disqualification
5. Entry to the competition is obtained by completing ALL of the three steps mentioned above
6. A person may enter the competition more than once. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your competition entry to us
7. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt
8. No purchase necessary
9. Entries made online using methods generated by a script or macro or the use of automated devices will not be counted
10. The prize of the competition is: £200 worth of vouchers to spend at Solopress
11. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered
12. One winner will receive the prize
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes
14. Solopress retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available
15. The prize will be sent out within 30 days of the closure of the competition; however Solopress cannot guarantee delivery times
16. The competition opens at 12am on 1st May 2013
17. The competition closes at 11:59pm on 31st August 2013. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered
18. The winner will be the player with the highest score on the Solopress Game App at 12:00am on 1st September 2013 – and has also met all the entry requirements for this competition
19. The winner will be selected no later than 14 days after the end of the competition
20. The winner will be notified by e-mail and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Solopress within 7 days of being notified by Solopress, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Solopress shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to Solopress within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Solopress shall be entitled to select another winner
21. The winner may be required for promotional activity and by entering the competition accepts that their name and address may be published or provided if requested as per the terms and conditions contained within
22. The winner will be announced on the Solopress blog at http://blog.solopress.com. Details of the winner can also be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Competition Winner, Solopress, 9 Stock Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 5QF
Data Protection and Privacy
23. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent (other than the winning entry). Data relating to entrants will be retained by Solopress for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist in operating competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the competition
24. Information provided to enter the competition may be used, shared or published or used for publicity in a digital format and includes your name, your location and/or profile picture
25. By providing the Solopress with your personal data you consent to Solopress sending you marketing e-mails
26. If an entrant does not wish for their personal information to be used for marketing purposes, a request to remove consent for personal information to be used for marketing purposes should be submitted in writing to Solopress
27. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Solopress for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence
28. Solopress accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Solopress further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition
29. Solopress reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Solopress in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
30. Solopress shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
31. The entrant completely releases Apple Inc. and Facebook from any involvement in this competition
32. Information provided as part of the competition is not provided to Apple Inc. or Facebook
33. The competition is not sponsored, associated, organised, endorsed or administered in any way by Apple Inc. or Facebook
34. The competition will be governed by English law
Solopress would like to thank the following UK competition sites for their support in promoting our high score gameplay contest: