Business Cards made easy

Luxury Matt Laminated Business Cards by Solopress are printed full colour to both sides, using lithographic printing technology for a superior print quality. The extra thick 400gsm silk stock gives this, our best-selling business card, a more substantial look and feel. A matt laminate is then applied to both sides, to produce a silky smooth finish. Our matt laminated business cards are more durable and longer lasting than an ordinary business card.

Order Today, Delivered Tomorrow

It’s so easy and quick to get your business cards made by Solopress. Simply place your order Monday to Friday before 8pm and you’ll receive your business cards in the next working day to any London address (or before 2pm for next working day delivery to a mainland UK address).

Green printing that’s environmentally friendly! The way we treat and view the environment impacts heavily on the way we live and work, therefore Solopress feel it is important that everyone has the opportunity to share the responsibility of sustaining our environment. This is reflected in the materials that we use for our printing. Solopress prints your business cards using eco inks. These inks are made from vegetable oil instead of mineral oil, ensuring that your business cards are printed in the most environmentally friendly manner. In addition, we only source card from forests that are 100% sustainable and approved by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council).

Why buy your Business Cards from Solopress?

• Quality printing and design since 1999
  • Fast 24-hour turnaround
  • FREE design on all Business Card orders
  • FREE next day UK delivery
  • Award-winning customer service
  • 92% of customers recommend us
  • FREE quotations and sample packs

For more information, please visit www.solopress.com or call us on 01702 460047.

Free business card design offer ended April 2013

FacebookGoogle+LinkedInPinterestEmailLike This Article? Please Share!

Facebook Comments

About Rik Haynes

Are you passionate about graphic design? My Google+ page at https://google.com/+RikHaynes is updated daily with the latest design news, free tutorials and inspirational work from the world's best web and print designers.
This entry was posted in Business Cards and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Business Cards made easy

1. Rach says:

A good quality durable business card is really important to help give the right impression.

2. Emily Jane Ann Nelson says:

I really like the look of these! I can’t believe we can order all the way up to 8pm for any next day delivery to London, and up to 2pm for next day delivery around the uk! What a fantastic offer.. I haven’t seen anything like this before. I have also book marked you to use in the future, we have a lovely family run business selling bespoke wooden furniture, and we always need essentials, such as Great quality business cards!

Thanks

3. Natalie White says:

These look absolutely fab – I think 400gm is the perfect weight, it feels really profesional.

4. Rachel Blackburn says:

I agree that a good quality business card gives the right first impression. I personally would be very dubious of a trader who had a card he made in a self service machine at a train station!

5. Sydney Stanislas says:

I was looking for a quality product and quick delivery time period for my business cards which I am personally designing at the moment. I am very impressed with the range of products available and the fantastic delivery time that goes with your products.

Thank you and I will make sure to recommend to my friends :)

6. Kirsty Norton says:

Great looking cards!

7. Jennifer Turnbull says:

I like the fact that a matt laminate is printed to both sides, that makes them look like quality cards.

8. oh! how i am kicking myself for recently ordering my cards from a rival company!

• Solopress says:

Naughty, naughty! ;-)

9. melanie stirling says:

24 hour turnaround is excellent and free next day delivery.I’ll certainly be looking again next time I need to order some more business cards!

10. Rachael says:

These look perfect. And really good turnaround for quality business cards. WIll definately bookmark you and use you next time when my current cards run out!

11. Corinne Sheriff says:

Impressed by the eco credentials. Although I have heard of the FSC sourcing before, I hadn’t thought about using vegetable oils rather than mineral oils in inks – kudos.

12. Jane Townson says:

Nice to know that they arrive so quickly and I love the idea of them being environmentally friendly too. Next time I need some cards, I’ll be trying a sample of these first.

13. Helen Dickinson says:

These cards look great. Mine are tiny! I need to invest in some more!

14. Melanie C says:

I think your business cards look great compared to some of those I’ve seen from other companies! x

15. Neil Firth says:

The quality of the cards looks impressive. I’ve used VistaPrint in the past and they look OK, but ‘OK’ isn’t enough for business cards

16. Lucy Mayer says:

Matt laminated? How have I never heard of these before! They look completely fab, would absolutely love to get some printed for my new enterprise. :D

17. Tracey gwynne says:

I need to get myself some B/cards to this is really handy to know :)